Bovada.lv (previously known as Bodog) is one of the top online sportsbooks found on the internet. One of their best features is the ease sportsbook players can deposit and withdraw money from their sportsbook account.
Bovada prides themselves on excellent customer experiences, because they know to run a successful business they must keep the customer happy.
Our sportsbook review editors have had many positive experiences with the Bovada deposit and withdrawal methods.
[Related - Top 3 NFL Sportsbooks for 2012]
They do require you to make a copy of your ID and imprint of the credit card for your protection. This step can be a pain, but its for your protection. Once its complete you will never have to worry about it again.
Bovada Deposits Methods
Bovada sportsbook allows players to make deposits through credit cards and Visa person to person. Here are all the Bovada sportsbook deposit methods:
- Bovada Visa Credit Card Deposit – Bovada does accept Visa credit cards. They charge a 4.5% fee, they will store your credit card info for later use. Max per week – $5000, Max per month $10,000
- Money Transfer – similar to Western Union, very discrete and secure method, max 2 per week. Call Bovada customer service number to arrange the transfer – 1-866-950-3500
- Rapid Transfer – similar to money transfer, again a safe and secure way transfer money to Bovada, max 1 transfer per week
Deposit Bonus – Bovada is currently running an excellent deposit bonus. Receive a up to $1600 in Bonuses including a $100 Free Bet (click to claim bonus).
Bovada Withdrawal & Payout Methods –
Bovada sportsbook has an excellent reputation of solid, timely payouts to their customers. Bovada understands to be a top online sportsbook they need to keep the payout methods easy and direct for their online players.
- Check by Mail – Players are eligible for 1 free payout per month. Additional payouts are charge a $50 fee. Bovada check payout estimates 20 days to receive payment. This is due to the processing internally at the sportsbook.
- Bank Wire – $50 fee (not eligible for free), maximum withdrawal $2500, direct and safe, used for large withdrawals, estimated time 20 days
- Money Transfer – Max $2000, scaled fee chart (depending on withdrawal amount), one per 7 days
- Rapid Transfer – Max $800, scaled fee chart, one transfer per 7 days
Bovada Sportsbook is one of the best online sportsbooks when grading for deposit and withdrawal methods.
One small negative, because of the lower payout amounts, and delay in processing – Bovada can sometime be more geared towards the recreational player. With that said, they can make exceptions for the whales out there who place large stakes wagers.